In a state of increased Standardized testing and common core chaos, students are feeling the same stressors that adults feel.
We can’t change the system of education but we can give them skills to navigate through the ups and downs of life.
Self- Care for Teachers
Support teachers and school staff by giving them tools to reduce stress, exhaustion, frustration and burn out.
Set your teachers up for success!
- Learn about mindfulness and receive detailed guidance for establishing a personal practice, including practical wellness and self-care strategies for managing stress and avoiding burnout
- Experience guided practice in a variety of mindfulness and yoga exercises
This session is also relevant for paraprofessionals, administrators, secretarial staff, and other school personnel
The Compassionate Classroom
Are you frustrated by your students behavior? Feel like you want to yell? Wish you could spend more time on content and less time on classroom management? In this workshop you will learn mindfulness and yoga based tools and techniques to get your students engaged rather then controlled..
- Explore teaching as a mindfulness practice, and learn how mindfulness helps you teach with purpose, passion, and presence
- Practice strategies for mindful communication, mindful teaching, and teaching mindfulness to students
The latest research shows mindfulness training for teachers
- helps teachers reduce stress and avoid burnout
- promotes healthy relationships between teachers and students
- promotes the use of effective teaching and classroom management practices
- makes classroom transitions easier and gives teachers more time to teach
For full booking terms and conditions please click here.
BOOK US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY Presentation
We are committed to health and happiness for your school and community
- Facility meetings
- Teacher Appreciation
- School Events